6.12.2009

FAMILY VISITS


2.09-3.09

We are so thankful to have such wonderful families! My Mom and Dad drove all the way to St. Louis about a month after we were married to drop off all of our wedding gifts. Such a huge help! Soon after, in March, Mom and Dad B came up for business and took us to an amazing dinner at Tony's to celebrate Pat passing boards and being a REAL pediatrician (I used to tell him he was a 'fake' doctor...just kidding with him, of course). I can't say enough about how much I love my new family, they are wonderful!! So, Patrick made it over another hurdle - now he only has 2 years left in his fellowship in Pediatric Cardiology - finally, light at the end of the veeery long tunnel!! 

My new family


My sister, Stephen, Mary Clare and little Patrick came for a visit in March as well. I had been so used to seeing MC and Patty since they had moved back to Birmingham last summer, it was hard to be away from them! It was a much needed visit and we can't wait for them to come back!!

We took a tour of the Anheuser Busch Brewery
(thanks Mom B for taking the picture for us!!)


This is a picture of MC at this crazy place called the City Museum. You can't really tell, but she is in a metal tunnel, several stories up off the ground and loving it. I was not enjoying quite as much! And some of the tunnels and turns were so small...I was nervous that Stephen was stuck - no worries, he made it out ok.




A visit to the Arch


1 comment: