Sophie had a bad day yesterday so I thought I should post some of her happier times. She went to the vet, I was being slightly paranoid and thought she may have a UTI. She didn't. They said she has "anxiety". I disagree, but whatever. So, here is a tribute to the oh so beautiful Miss Mophie.
Here is baby Sophie, she looks like a grimlin!! She used to bite me while I was sleeping - little punk. But now she behaves much better.

This is from yesterday at the vet. She was so unhappy and I felt terrible for her :(

Sometimes she gets her "hair did" - aka - she gets the Lion Cut. It's hilarious, yet sad all at the same time. She hates being brushed, so then she gets matted and then she has to get her hair did!

Her last hair appointment was right before the wedding, so it was cold outside. I call these her Uggs.
I found her sleeping like this one day, her face is smashed into the comforter. Her nose is already so tiny I was scared she wasn't breathing.
Yum, girl scout cookies
She was thirsty and stole Patrick's water...hahahaa.

I mean, seriously!? I swear, she has her very own water bowl, she just likes to steal whatever she finds on the table. Terrible habit...

So, Pat is apparently highly allergic to Miss Sophie Mophie. When we moved in, he ended up with an inhaler, nasal spray, and medicine he has to take (ontop of the other 2) every day. I asked if I needed to adopt her out to someone (hopefully mom would've taken her...) and he said "no". I bet it was only because we had only been married a week - so I don't ask anymore because I am scared he would say yes! Anyway, Sophie LOVES him. I mean, bypasses me on the couch to cuddle on his lap. He acts like he doesn't like her, but deep down we all know he does.



I'm glad my "grandchild" finally got her own spot on your blog. Isn't she beautiful~ Love MOM
ReplyDeletelove the uggs!!! -Miranda
ReplyDeletelove the uggs!
ReplyDeletebaby sophie mophie does look like a gremlin.. i laughed so loud at work. people stared. and i think it is very mophie like to bite people while they are sleeping....
ReplyDelete