6.15.2009

TANDEM BIKE


3.09

Callie came to visit in March! We had so much fun - but I was a bad picture taker. I actually don't have any from the visit! I did have a really funny video from when we were in the Arch and there were like 50mph winds so the whole thing was swaying back and forth - but I can't figure out how to upload it...? Kinda made you feel a little sick with all of the swaying. So, instead of pictures from the visit, I decided to steal pictures from Callie and do a little replay of our years of fun together! (for those of you who didn't know, we've been best friends since the 2nd grade...a looong time!)







(some of you who saw the slide show at the reception may notice there are a few pictures missing...it is for your own good. the super awkward middle school stage was skipped over!!)

And last, but not least - the tandem bike. No, that's not us, but I sure wish it was! This was taken by Callie when she was here in St. Louis. I have decided I think it would be fun to own a tandem bike, so we had been talking about them, and then what do ya know! We spotted one! 

Miss you Callie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment