Courtney finally came to visit!
I felt like a hotel. Yoder was here, then my mom and dad were able to stop by for a few days and I was SO excited to see them! They left Saturday afternoon, and then Court flew in!!! It was quick turnover, and I think it was the cleanest this place has been for that many days in a row. While Court was here, we went to Six Flags, City Museum, Shakespear in the Park, a Cardinals game, and of course, shopping. It had been so long since we were able to hang out for so many days in a row, and I decided that she needs to move here...what do you think?!
A picture of the "cheese" face - from the wedding, but still funny.


you cannot have courtney! you have a husband to play with..
ReplyDeleteim greedy. i'd like both please.
ReplyDelete