6.15.2009

YODER

We were so glad when Yoder decided to come visit us! He drove up here for memorial day weekend and we had so much fun. Patrick and Aaron called me "mom" for the weekend. I am telling you, its amazing what happens when another guy joins up with the two of us. I got my year's full of watching sports on T.V. in that one weekend. haha. We went to a Cardinal's game, grilled out in the park with friends, and they had a crazy night on the town - once again, "mom" was there to take care of them afterwards with a food and a safe drive home from the Irish pub.



There were multiple irish car bombs involved....and they befriended Super Mario. My drunken husband thought it was the best thing ever. Even in the Steak and Shake drive thru a good 30 minutes after we left the bar, he was still talking about the guy...hilarious. I can't remember the last time I've laughed so hard - he and Yoder were cracking me up!


No visit to St. Louis is complete without a visit to Ted Drewes. It's soooo good.

This is pretty much a typical summer night at Ted Drewes. The lines are crazy long, there are even security guards keeping people from lining up in the street. And this is all for some frozen custard. Not gonna lie, the wait is totally worth it.


Saying goodbye to Aaron before the long drive home in the rain. Come back soon!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment