6.15.2009

OUR HOME

I thought I would give a tour of our home. I had cleaned all day so it was a good time to take some pictures! We live in a great area in St. Louis, it's several blocks away from Forest Park which is actually a good bit bigger than Central Park. The metro (subway) is down the street too, so we can walk to it, take it to Busch Stadium and watch Cardinals games. Anyway - here are some pictures of our cozy condo
(I forgot to take pictures of our room and bathroom...oops)

Dining Room


View from the dining room into the kitchen

Living Room and door way into the sun room


The porch, and one of my many plants that I haven't killed yet!


hydrangeas - my favorite!

miss mophie

Sun room

My side of the sun room...with more of my plants

Pat's side of the sun room

guest bedroom
(otherwise known as, mom's room, courtney's room, callie's room....the list goes on and on!)

guest bathroom


2 comments:

  1. loooove your place! we will be there late dec/early jan. if you guys are in town we are comin over!!! miss you mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S MY ROOM !!!!! HE HE HE
    Love you mom

    ReplyDelete