Today I went to the humane society for the first time in forever. In fact, I don't ever remember going before. I didn't really know what to expect, but geez, I was an emotional disaster. I seriously couldn't look at these poor dogs and cats! When you walk past the kennel, the dogs ears perk up, their tail starts just a waggin' and they get so excited to see you. It broke my heart. This is the one that actually produced tears. She is a German Shepherd mix. She just looked at me and sat so still, wagging her tail and kept licking my hand. When I walked away (because my heart was getting ripped out of my chest....) she just watched me and kept wagging her tail. Now, only to convince Pat that I need her. I will appreciate all of the help I can get with that....
she totally looks like she would complete your family. how cuuuute!
ReplyDelete