6.11.2009

WEDDING 1.24.09

I can't believe it has has been 5 months since Patrick and I were married. The entire day was perfect, and I truly can not remember a time when I have been happier in my life. I still wake up feeling like the luckiest girl in the world! It was hard to choose which pictures to post, but this is a peek at each step of our Ceremony and Celebration!


First Presbyterian Church
(This is where my parents met and also were married)

I was so excited!!


This is the almost forgotten kiss - I had to speak up because you can't skip that part of the ceremony...


We're officially hitched!


First dance


Sparklers! Not gonna lie, I wanted to play with them real bad...


Thanks to an amazing photographer, I can look at these pictures and remember exactly how I felt the entire day. Our wedding day was full of happiness and love between friends, family and of course each other - the perfect way to start our lives together!

No comments:

Post a Comment