6.10.2009

THE BUMP


Lately I have been realizing - in the blogging world - that the majority of people start posting about their lives when they become pregnant. Well...



See that bump?!!
ha.
For those of you who really know me, it's from eating too many brownies - Pat made them and I am telling you, they are not just your ordinary brownies. It has 2 Hershey's Symphony Bars in the middle and I swear I have never had any better brownies!!


yum.

People really do ask if I am pregnant yet...I feel like this clears up any questions they may have. 

SO - I decided to start blogging for my entertainment, and hopefully yours too. Don't worry, these next few posts will be getting everyone back home up to speed on these past few months away from Sweet Home Alabama and will continue on as Patrick and I learn more about St. Louis and of course, marriage.
enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. almost had a heart attack when i saw that first picture!!! a good heart attack of course :) I miss you, mellie! come meet Noah!

    ReplyDelete