8.28.2009

APPLE & PEAR

Last time my sister came to visit, she brought me this apple she had painted because she didn't have anywhere to hang it in her new house. I wanted her to paint me a pear to hang above it in my kitchen next to the sink. Well --- she's a busy girl, so I did it myself!!! The Moses girls wall of art, right in my kitchen. Sorry the lighting is bad...but here they are!

And I had to add this...

She is hiding from Elle, of course.
Speaking of the crazy dog - this time next week will be her last day at home with us before she gets boarded for 9 days!! That's right...nine whooole days. This is where she is going. I hope she is going to have fun - we sure are forking over some dollars for it! She will be trained on the weekdays we're gone, so maybe we'll come home to an even better behaved puppy.

4 comments:

  1. Those would look perfect in my kitchen...watch out they might go missing ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Miss Mophie !!!! She looks soooo pitiful hiding out in the dishwasher. Hey, maybe I could give the "big boys" a bath that way.
    Tell Miss Mophie her Mama Mo loves her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and I forgot.....love the pear. It's nice to have two daughters that are artists. When do I get one ?!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture of your cat is too funny. She looks like a owl. I love reading this blog. Hurry up and come home.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete