My mood is much improved. Probably because I got some chick fil a yesterday. I got a 12 pack so I could save 4 of them for later. I really wanted a party tray, freeze it, and bust them out when needed. The dang chick fil a is about 20+ minutes away! Crazy midwesterners - they don't know what they're missing without a chick fil a on every corner...
Today I actually had a husband all day! We made breakfast (blueberry pancakes, bacon, eggs with cheese and some fruit), then took Elle to the park. She is posing for you...
I can't wait til next weekend. Pat and I are going on a 'float trip' down the Current/Jacks Fork Rivers. We get a canoe on Saturday morning, float down the river, camp out on the bank and then float the rest of the way on Sunday. And guess which of my hairy little children gets to come with us!?!? Can't decide, should we get her a life jacket?
Here are some pictures of the river


No comments:
Post a Comment