Elle, aka the "tornado" struck the other day. Within a 30 minute - 1 hour-ish time frame she had destroyed the condo. She grabbed my purse, pulled it off the couch across the room and emptied EVERYTHING onto the floor. She stole the couch pillows, chased Sophie and ripped her hair out. Found my pajama pants and pranced all over the place as I chased her through the house. And, as you can see, found the toilet paper roll. Talk about extra fun. I re-rolled it four times and the last time she found it, it was history. It was strung all down the hall, through the den - I tried to be mad but she was just so proud of her discovery. Well, needless to say, the toilet paper is now sitting on the counter and not on the roll. And she hears a very loud noise (rolled up magazine) whenever she gets near where the toilet paper is supposed to be.
The remenance
Sneaky...
She knew she was in trouble - just look at that face. It's the "don't beat me momma" face. (Don't you worry - this dog is far from being beaten. I feel guilty for even popping her on her nose.)
I am so excited to have more visitors! Mom, Dad, my sister and her kiddos are coming on Tuesday!!! We can't wait!
Yea for the new pictures ! I think you are just telling ugly stories about Elle. She needs her grandmama to come and see that she really is an angel.
ReplyDeleteGrandma will see you soon Elle