8.02.2009

PRODUCTIVE DAY

Our visitors left this morning, and Pat got home from CICU call at around 9am. He's sleeping now, so is the monster. Since she's knocked out, I have been super productive! I ran to the grocery real fast, hoping she would sleep for about an hour and not wake Patrick up barking, and when I got back, she was still snoozing. 2 1/2 hours later, still quite in her "room". Perfect. SO - I have made chicken salad, cleaned blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and blueberries, boiled some eggs, cleaned out the fridge, swept, cleaned up around this place, done some laundry and now I'm giving Mophie some love. 
Thought you might enjoy this
This is a picture of Elle and Winston, her new 10 month old friend...he's HUUUUGGGEE. I swear he could've just stuck his head up a little and could've licked my face. But he was so sweet, he layed down on the ground so Elle could visit with him. I love Winston!

No comments:

Post a Comment