A picture for Auntie Courtney
We have visitors in town - Yoder, Laura Catherine, and Ryan all came on Thursday night and will be leaving tomorrow. They are out and about doing fun things in St Louis, I am here with the monster, and Pat is at work. It's his first call in the Cardiac ICU... :/
He left at 6:30 this morning and comes home tomorrow morning - I know he'll do great, but those kids are really sick. I just hope its a good 24 hours for him!
A rainy day with a hyper dog is always extra fun - we are cooped up inside today. Yesterday was Miss Mophie's FOURTH birthday! I have such a new appreciation for my self sufficient, independent cat. Happy Birthday Mophie!
I am making boiled peanuts!!! Thanks to Mom B! She sent us some peanuts with Michael - they are smelling good! I didn't realize they had to cook for so dang long. I'll get to eat them in about 2 more hours and can't wait! I finally found a jug of sweet tea at the grocery. I am missing the south today and my friends and family :(
No comments:
Post a Comment