HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the best sister EVER!
I may be a day late posting, but don't you worry - I sang a very lovely b'day song for her yesterday. I thought I would post a few old and new pictures of us in honor of her 28th birthday!
Yes - this is a picture of pictures, but it's the best I could do!
Speaking of my sister. She was banned from using super glue several years ago because she got it all over herself and ended up with a toothpick stuck between her fingers. It took some time to get it unstuck, and I think I remember that she had to go with my mom to try and find super glue remover at the store? Not 100% sure about that one - but if so, she was walking around with a toothpick stuck to her fingers. Anyways....
I was trying to repair a floor mat that was in front of my stove after it had a trip through the washer (apparently it wasn't washable...) and got super glue e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e. seriously.
It was on the floor, my clothes, fingers, all over the mat -- and on my legs. Well, afterwards I showered and shaved my legs. Well, if you shave over super glue, this is what happens...
See all of those red spots!?!? You can see where I had splattered it all over my leg. It just ripped my skin right off!! OUCH. So - disclaimer for you all - don't shave over super glue. And sadly, I didn't fix the mat. Sophie now has some very stylish placemats for her food and water.
Hey thanks! what a peach :) too bad I take weird pictures (hahaha) and yes, there was a trip to the store for superglue remover with toothpick still glued between my fingers...by then it was shorter because Gee Gee had sawed it off on both ends with a kitchen knife (ahhh!) My fingers came apart at the store because we had soaked it in so many solutions and used the knife-on-fingers technique. Moses girls should not use superglue. Could we get them to put a label on that???? and I love your pear!!! such talent! what do you need me to make you pictures for...just do it yourself you!
ReplyDelete