I went on a 5 day cruise with a Jennifer, a coworker of mine. We went to the Bahamas, Half Moon Cay, and Grand Turk. It was beautiful weather and we had a lot of fun! Here are some pics...
I wanna go on this boat!!!! Look at Donald Duck just a hangin' there...so cute.
Jenn went parasailing. Me, not so much. I was just the trusty photographer.
Highlight of the trip...towel animals. LOVED them.
Have absolutely no clue what this is??
Pack Mule.
We switched our flight after checking our bags at the airport in Miami (we were going to have to wait for 3+hours to get on our original flight, as well as have a 3 hour layover in ATL before getting home). We were under the impression that we had seats instead of standby on a flight stopping in Nashville, then onto STL. We go get some lunch, pee and go to get on the plane with a good 20-30 min to spare. After getting our stuff together a guy came up to us asking if we were on the Nashville/STL flight and we said yes. I take my ticket to the desk and think we're golden at this point. Then realize there are 3 people standing there and 2 more walk up. He asked the 3-fer if they'd be willing to split up, they said no. Same for us. So he sends us to this bus, and all 5 of us are waiting - he walks in, calls their last name and waves them off the bus. THEN he calls our last names and it seems like 5 minutes go by at this point -- and hands us our tickets! We made the flight!! WOHOO. Thankfully so - because the flight made it to ATL and then was cancelled!!!!! Close call...here's our celebration picture.
Looks like it was fun. Leave it to Disney to make the cutest ship out there. I want to go on that one too. I think the towel animal you couldn't figure out is maybe an octopus or a bat????
ReplyDeleteGlad you are back and love you,
Mom