It's so good to be home! I didn't get to talk on the phone to Pat for FIVE DAYS. We emailed a little though. Everyone is still alive, and my plant on the porch didn't even die! He did admit that he forgot to water it, good thing it rained. Here we are trying to brush Elle's teeth. Her Orthodontist Grandfather would be so proud! It was peanut butter toothpaste and she did NOT like the toothbrush.
We got Elle a prize today at the pet store. This = loads of distraction and entertainment. Especially since she has now chewed a baseboard up...
Miss Mophie is sunbathing. It was such a nice day today. Upper 60s Low 70s and breezy
I picked her up and she is SO big. Then I couldn't hold her anymore so I got Pat to try and we got a picture. Such a sweet little baby...
No comments:
Post a Comment