There is a huge balloon race in Forest Park (about 1/2 mile from our home) every September. The night before the race they have "Glow" where the hot air balloons light up in the dark. It was so neat! I have always had a love for hot air balloons. I worked during the race that was on Saturday, but am glad I had friday night off to see Glow. We took the baby, of course, and she wasn't real sure about all of the people. It was SUPER crowded. We got a few pictures, then decided it was better to not completely freak her out and walked back towards home to watch the fireworks at a safe doggy distance.
This is how Pat threatened to go. I said I wouldn't go with him if he did...haha.
The family photo. I asked if we could bring Sophie on a leash and told Pat he could walk her, he said no.
Girls from work. Me, Stacy and Katie. They both actually live within a block from us.
The pepsi balloon collapsed!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment