In nursing school I had a professor that was lecturing on herbal remedies...or hhhherbs as she referred to them. My roommate at the time, Ashley, and I couldn't stop laughing every time she said hhherb. Then Ashley totally got called out for it and the professor said "Ashley...what is so funny? Is it hhherbal related??" (clueless to the fact that it really was hhherbal related). So of course at that point we both completely lost it...
Anyways -- I planted some hhhhherbs today
Lets just wait and see if I can keep them growing!
Parsley, Chives, Basil, and especially for Courtney(ha)...some Cilantro
Made their very own greenhouses
stuck them in the window, hidden from view
behind our little bookshelf of pictures!
Hopefully I can cook with some fresh hhhhherbs soon :)
So, shouldn't you poke the little suckers into the dirt to help them grow??
ReplyDeleteno no. you see if you follow instructions (ahem...) it tells you they LIKE to be ontop of the soil...except for chives who live inside. so there.
ReplyDeleteInstructions? Who taught you to read THEM?? Certainly not your father!
ReplyDeleteomg. let me tell you that i was just laughing hysterically. i had completely forgotten about the hhhhhherbs. ha ha!!!!
ReplyDelete