After a lot of thinking, talking, looking, measuring, re-looking, re-talking, calculating and wishy-washy-ing - we have 2 chairs coming our way!
We have a cute little sunroom that was an office/Sophie's room - and now it can be put to real use (it collected papers and junk on the desk, and now is blocked off so Elle doesn't eat Sophie's food...)
Here it is! It's a swivel rocker chair, super squishy and comfy, not too big, not too small, neutral which means I can make pillows of whatever color I am in the mood for - and is slip covered for easy washing.... and we better like it because we got 2 of them :)
It's Crate and Barrel so we got to go sit in it and check it out before buying.

This was the original 1st choice - but when we got to C&B we realized it's a clone of a chair I already had upholstered. No need for 3 of the same chairs. And it was kind of narrow at the booty - not quite as comfy.

And the 3rd choice from Ballard Design (very good/cute/cheaper than Pottery Barn stuff btw...)
It was more formal, and we had no idea how squishy it would be. I do have a love for this chair...not sure what it is about it, but I keep going back to it. Oh well! Hathaway Swivel Rocker it is!
Maybe one day I can add this to my furniture collection....don't tell Pat, he just now has adjusted to furniture pricing after having a semi panic attack :/
No comments:
Post a Comment