
I love birds...or burds as I choose to call them. I don't know when this love started...I guess a few years ago?
Well, I have some birds here and there around my house. I was looking at some of the new pictures my sister posted and died when I saw this little guy. I fell in love.
And guess what!?!!
He came in a package all the way to St Louis just the other day!!
I don't remember the last time I was so excited :)
It was the perfect surprise (along with a box of incredibly funny other prizes from my oh.so.creative sister)
Here is burd's new home. My coffee table. With a bird friend and a picture of my great grandfather on a horse...in the army maybe??
Have I told you that I have the best sister in the world??
Now onto my next project. I am sewing pillows! We will see how this goes..
No comments:
Post a Comment