4.08.2010

tater tots

I went for another run. Yes. Twice in one week.
I thought I was maybe running a mile, but I asked my personal GPS/'I have run all over STL' husband how far he thought my loop was, and he said close to TWO miles! (some of you may not think this is a big deal - but you see - I don't like to overexert myself unless completely necessary...) I think I am going to drive it tomorrow and watch my odometer. He is probably just trying to make me not feel like an out of shape loser. I think my inspiration came from the fact that Pat decided it sounded fun to run to and from work everyday........seriously? The other day I asked how long it took, he said "I don't really know because I took a run around the park, too." I have no words for this behavior.
So back to my second run of the week. I worked the first 3-4ish hours this morning at the hospital, then decided I would make the most of my morning with a little exercise for me and the monster. FIY - don't eat tater tots with hot sauce for breakfast with an iced coffee and then go for a run (not sure why I felt so inspired to add the hot sauce. I mean, tater tots and I are a given, its the hot sauce craving that threw me off). I cannot stop this burning bonfire in my chest - some of you may refer to it as indigestion, I, on the other hand, do not think that term does the pain justice.
And don't you worry, I have eaten a little bit of everything in this house trying to figure out how to make it go away...sandwich, hummus, crackers, banana chips, some more crackers, wasabi peas (not sure how those snuck in there...) and yogurt...and cheese. I am all out of ideas - but am still hungry after all of my face stuffing today...time for dinner!

4 comments:

  1. are you pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is a good question, Jamie! Even I don't put hot sauce on Tater Tots, although it does sound tasty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try some Pepcid AC (unless you are hiding a BIG...I mean LITTLE secret) waaah waaah waaah
    Love you

    ReplyDelete