4.22.2010

peace offerings and plumbers

We may or may not have had a "moment" (meaning I had a moment and my sweet husband couldn't escape the emotion and wrath of the moment...)
So he got me these :)
Isn't he the best?
I saw them at Trader Joe's a week before and said I wanted them, he told me to get them, I said no....
Then the moment happened and he later surprised me with them! (and I was greeted at the door with a glass of wine and dinner...lucky me)
Onto the plumbers...
Our drip continued to make itself known and got worse pretty quickly.
Since we were headed to Savannah it was something that had to be taken care of.
The maintenance man went upstairs, the water leak wasn't coming from their fridge...so this is what happened next -
Pat had to work, I had to work and this had to be fixed before we left. Patrick came home later in the morning, I left for work and he ended up getting stuck at the house for the rest of the day while they found, fixed and repaired the baby waterfall.
They still have to come back, do some more fix it stuff and the put our cabinets back up. For now, I will not show you our counter tops - they are decorated with kitchen supplies from the cabinets until we get them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment