Thought you might enjoy this. This is a block of clean clothes. I am pretty sure it means the clothes sat in the laundry basket too long...
I don't mind sorting laundry, washing and drying it...but I hate folding laundry.
We have a problem. Our condo is kinda falling apart. Well - just the ceiling.
We had a small area of mold that we originally thought was a gap between the cabinet and ceiling. Obviously that is not the case. I feel like out of nowhere this thing became a monster. Now our cabinets are getting ruined and water is dripping down the front of them (thankfully into a platter that was already ontop of the fridge - which has now been switched out to a bowl). Someone is coming out tomorrow morning to our condo and our upstairs neighbors place to check into it. Cross your fingers that it is a quick and easy fix!
Hopefully they'll be done quickly so I can get to work by 10!
EWWWWW hope they fix it tomorrow !!!!
ReplyDelete