4.22.2010

savannah 4.16.10


Our trip to Savannah was wonderful, eventful, and I don't even know where to start!
So - we'll go from beginning to end.
Patrick and I finally got to meet our new niece, Lillian.
Cutest. Sweetest. Quietest. Cuddliest. Baby. Ever.
She's beautiful and Maymels and Uncle Pat love her to death!
Emory and Grayson have gotten so much taller since we saw them in November and are busy bee's - still cute as ever, of course!
*this picture's stolen from Alison and Michael at Easter, just loved them checking out their baby sister*
Chillin and watching some Sesame Street
Lunch in downtown Savannah
And who did we see????
Mom and Dad!! Crazy... ;)
We spent a night out with some friends, always a fun time...

Got a group shot of the Broderick's

I think he needed some attention from me so he just climbed in my lap like Elle does
jk.
but it is really funny...
Mi Familia
And last but not least
The birthday girl...
*pictures stolen from uncle 'paparazzi' paul* haha





And most exciting of all
Adele and Jordan are Engaged!!!

We are so so excited for you both!!! And know you will love starting your lives together - enjoy every minute! Congrats!

I am tellin' you...it was a fun, exciting, relaxing weekend away from St. Louis and it's always hard to leave our families!
Back to reality...

No comments:

Post a Comment