1.30.2011

much needed visit...



My dear friend Nicole happened to be staying about 2ish hours away from STL with her in laws amidst a move across the country. The last time I saw her was about 1 year ago, and she was very pregnant :)  This time I got to meet sweet Brody! He is the cutest, sweetest baby!
We planned to meet half way and have lunch together, which was a much needed visit. I told her she is always a breath of fresh air to be around - during all of the crazy changes that are to come and all of the unknown - it was perfect timing to get to see her. It never feels like we have been apart for long when I see her. We had such a great time catching up on each others lives!!
Our picture is quite blurry, but good effort!
thanks nicole and brody for driving to meet me for lunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment