1.03.2011

different plans...


Well it seems that my body had different plans for New Years.
I got the first part right - I would fall asleep before the ball drop (check!), Pat would wake me up and we would say 'happy new year!' (check!), off to work in the morning.......not so much.

You see, some grimy kid from the ER shared a killer.gi.virus. with me. I mean..killer. I can't remember the last time I felt that bad. Sparing you the details - it was a very long 12 hours, then another 12 of trying to decide if I was alive or dead. 
Now guess what!?!?! I shared it with my sweet sweet husband. I don't think I have been this sick since we've known each other. This was a true test and he passed with flying colors. He took such good care of me :)  I just feel guilty that I gave it to him.

Hope your year started better than ours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment