The past few months flew by - so now I will cram the events into one post!!
The beginning of December was spent celebrating my sweet friend Sarah's birthday at a yummy tapas restaurant
Then a much awaited visit from Courtney...
we stocked up on snacks (I think we actually ate through 90% of this one way on our trip) and hopped on the megabus for a cheap ride to Chicago! We froze our behinds off, shopped a bit, ate some good food and saw Wicked.
And Eloise got to cuddle her Auntie....heaven.
Look at that leg draped across Auntie, just adorable.
Christmas came all the way from Birmingham! Pat and I opened the gifts on Christmas Eve on Skype with Mom and Dad - before flying out bright and early Christmas day to see everyone in Savannah!
We had a perfect trip to Savannah - and it's always so hard to leave everyone - now I just need to bum some pictures off of everyone who actually had a camera. How do you forget a camera on Christmas day??? geez...
And here we are! Yesterday was my birthday. On Monday at work I had a great day. I am so lucky to have met some great friends here in St. Louis - I got birthday cards, candy, balloons, the cutest little ceramic bird (that has flown away?!? I can't find him!), and delicious cupcakes - they made me feel so special!
I came home to some blue hydrangeas, my favorite. Then we got to watch Auburn win the National Championship game just for me ;)
While at work on Monday, Patrick came down to the ER around 4ish all dressed to go out in the cold, had his bag on ready to go - I asked where he was going, he said "to run some errands." Well, in female translation - "I need to get your birthday present...." So I called him out, he just smiled and I said "better get something good!!!!"
Well. He did beyond that.
You see, all I asked for was a facial...so this was not expected
When I saw the blue bag and tiny blue boxes I almost cried. Seriously. I then asked if this was a joke. He said no - of course. But you know, I just wanted to check. I needed pictures of them before they were opened because they were so pretty - so he took some for me while I was still grinning ear to ear. I opened them and...
A beau.ti.ful pearl bracelet and pearl earrings. I put them on right away and that was about 15 hours ago....they're still on. I slept in them. Yep.
We went to a nice dinner, celebrated some more, and then came home and passed out.
Thanks Patrick, for a perfect 27th birthday - you are too good to me :) I am the luckiest girl in the world, I Love You
Now we are just trying to stay warm. Miss Mophie got her 'hair did' so we are getting some cuddling in.
Count down ticker - 1 more day until the Ingram's arrive!!!!
Yippee for the update....about time hehehe.
ReplyDeleteLove the bracelet, he did very good. Where is the picture of the earrings?
Give Pat, Elle and Miss Mophie a hug for me.
Have lots of fun with the Ingrams.
Love you