11.29.2009

tree farm tradition

Not sure if Patrick was aware of this prior to getting hitched...but I must cut down a tree from a tree farm for Christmas! There have been a few years that are the exception...but I just love searching for the perfect tree, cutting it down (well, it was always Dad, then Court and I tried, and this year Pat got the honor), dragging it to the tractor and decorating it at home. I do have to say, I am quite disappointed that all Moses Family members cheated this year...I am just sayin'. And what trip to get a tree would be complete without the baby girl all dressed up?!





The perfect tree

View at sunset of St. Louis from the farm

Patrick was such a good sport. Best Husband Ever. And we will see how long the tree stands with Elle and Sophie around. Here is the finished product!!

1 comment:

  1. we stand properly chastized. great tree that you guys picked. did you make pat look at every tree there before making a choice? and did you put the lights on it upside down?? HAHA

    ReplyDelete