11.16.2009

slow progress

The headboard is slowly coming together! It may have taken us a while, but we just haven't had time off together in forever! My dear handyman nailed the top row on last night - still have the sides to do - but doesn't it look wonderful!? I LOVE it. We decided around 8:30 or so that we should stop so our neighbors didn't come kill us...I am going to attempt to do the sides today while (hopefully) every one else is at work.


Ahhh! Don't you LOVE this? I talked her Daddy into letting her have some Christmas PJ's (I know...totally unnecessary, but SO cute). Aaaaaand she loves them.


This is her new Turkey stuffed toy. She has been so destructive with all of her soft toys lately. She has removed the stuffing from the majority of them. We decided to invest in a Thanksgiving Turkey for her - we will see how long it lasts!

I am very excited that our Christmas cards came in the mail this past week! We ordered from Tiny Prints, they have so many cute cards it was hard to narrow it down.

I feel like I have missed a lot going on in Birmingham lately. All of my friends getting together to do fun things, family celebrating Gee Gee's birthday, my sister selling TONS of art work at shows - by the way, I am obsessed with all of these pictures under her Southern Exposure Series. I'd like one of each, please ;) Thankfully Pat had a "slower" week and we had the weekend off together. And still can't wait for our Thanksgiving visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment