Pat got off work a little early yesterday so we ran a few errands. We are very excited to have Alison, Michael and the girls for Thanksgiving!!! However...I've never made a Thanksgiving meal before....
I am hoping for the best, and already have a turkey in the freezer thanks to Trader Joe's
That is the BEST grocery store ever. Be jealous if you don't have one...
Any tips on cookin' a feast??
This is a gift from Auntie Courtney. It is made from firefighter hose material - which is supposed to be nearly impossible to destroy - ha.

Elle has been enjoying the dog park lately. This place is very dusty and dirty. When she plays alone she just gets a little dusty...when she plays with friends she gets muddy. SO, bath time after play time today...
This is how much we LOVE bath time.
Still a Mama's baby. She will let us do anything to her...I just love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment