Time is already flying by! Hudson is doing great - sleeping well at night, eating like a champ and pooing like no other!!
4 days old
...getting burped and trying to stay warm from those crazy ceiling fans - he looked hilarious.
5 days old
This is my yard man. aka - baby daddy.
He did an amazing job on our yard - and came in looking like he had rolled in mud. A neighbor came over to say hi while he was outside - he said "sorry I am kinda dirty" then came in, saw what he really looked like - we couldn't stop laughing. He was a mess..
6 days old - so awake!
So - my Mom is here - helping so so much. Highlight of every day = mama's food. de-licious. I get so excited for dinner e.v.e.r.y. day!! Yum. Roast, mashed potatoes and gravy and fried okra :)
Patrick, Mimi and Gigi went shopping at the outlets - these are the clothes Pat got Hudson - he did such a good job shopping for his little guy.
And here he is!! 1 week old!
Ca-razy how much of a blur the first week is...
Snuggling with his Mamo
Eloise is still getting attention - don't you worry.
And to go out with a bang on his big 1 week birthday, he got to indulge in a bottle before bedtime. Pat got to feed him - so much fun to watch :)
He passed out afterwards! Such a sweet baby
I cried when I saw this because I WANT TO BE THERE HOLDING THAT BABY!!! Argh!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse these 7 hours between us!!! Boo hoo!
ReplyDeleteAnd all I wanted was the roast beef, mashed potatoes and fried okra. hmmmm... Of course, I know I'll see him (and you all!) next week!:)
ReplyDelete:( come see us :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( -- does that make either you feel bad enough to come now??!!
ReplyDelete...and wibby, don't you mean boo hop?? sewers!!
ReplyDelete