6.15.2010

a good laugh

This is a little old. But hilarious. I laugh every time I see these pictures on my cellphone (sorry if they're crappy quality - it's the phones fault).
This is from our trip back to STL from Jeffrey and Joy's wedding weekend.
We thought we would let Lola (eloise, elle, lois...whatever name I am in the mood for at the time. somehow it is getting more and more distorted each day...) stick her head out the sunroof.
best
idea
we've
ever
had.
this is the test run. she's feelin' it out. thinking about it. keep in mind we're on the interstate. i'll say we are going 70ish miles an hour (to keep mom from worrying).
and it's a go.
she's lovin' it. i just wish you could hear the noise her flappy face was making. it just makes the situation all the more entertaining.
close up on those pearly whites.
(yes. we brush her teeth...ok? it's not weird. it's good hygiene)

Anyways - if I am am feeling down and gloomy I just take a peek at those pictures (or the one of courtney and I 'soberly' flying down the stairs on our booty's - always get a good laugh from that one too)

Pat was on night shift last week. Eloise and I were a bit lonely. So we cuddled, in bed, every night, and her dad wasn't here to kick her out. Aaaand she may or may not be sleeping with her head on his pillow - she is in heaven, just snoozin' away - with her nose 1/2 an inch from my face. But remember - we brush her teeth so it was minty fresh ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment