6.28.2010

the atl

My sister and I had a fun getaway weekend to Atlanta. Come to think of it...this may be the first time we've spent a weekend alone, just the 2 of us. It was very relaxing and we had so much fun. Let me let you into the mind of the offspring of John and Laurie Moses (I think we mostly blame this on Dad...with a smidge of Mom mixed in...)
Enjoy

Fairly normal - just cheesing extra big
A bit goofy.
Then it all begins






This is where it got even better. We found the background section


And even better - the make your own background section

If only I had the hour of Olde English texting we did a few weeks ago....
If I can find it, i'll type it up for your enjoyment.
I promise we did other things besides play with Photo Booth.
We had a delicious dinner at Two Urban Licks - may be one of my favorite meals e.v.e.r.
Anyways - it was a great weekend and now Pat and I are getting ready for visitors!!! FINALLY, geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment