I am telling you. We finally get our waterfall from the ceiling fixed, the cabinets replaced, and next thing you know, we have a river coming out from under our fridge. Really? Really.
So I called my fix-it-man. I was nervous that there was a phone charge for the advice given, you know those fix it people can be a little pricey...
here he is! and thankfully I haven't received a bill yet...

Dad knows how to fix e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g.
I mean it.
I was trying to remember ever having a plumber, electrician, or anyone come to our house when I was growing up to fix something. It's never happened. Ever.
So see...he really can fix anything.
And this is his offspring. Trying to be like him. After given his expert (and free!) advice over the phone, I got to work. We were hopeful at first that I really had fixed the leaky pipe, but no such luck. After we pushed the fridge back, the stupid copper pipe bent again and water kept running.
But see this handsome man here??
He is my local fix it man! He's free too, thankfully. Last night he bought some fancy bendy pipe, attached it, and tadaaa - our ice maker is making ice, and our hardwood floor isn't turning darker shades of brown or buckling even more at the seams! Wohooo!!
Thanks fix-it-men!!
What would I do without y'all?
yay for Dad! he has saved us on many occasions...now we need him to help replace our leaky ceiling :)
ReplyDelete