After a few mumbled s*&$'s and other choice words, I finally figured out how to:
get thread on a bobbin,
get the machine all "string'd up" and
get that thread from the bobbin up thru that hole
(most difficult part of the process because since I am so incredibly smart, I was twisting the knob the wrong way --- 30 min and all of my s*&$'s and mumbles later --- I figured this out).
And I think it was a success.
Here is the baby and her new bed. I didn't stuff it yet - I am going to wait and see if we outgrow the obsession of pulling stuffing out of any and everything before I do that step. So, for now, it's like a duvet cover, without the fluff...and it's reversible.
She is modeling the awesomeness of her reversible bed...for now, she is in the mood for the blue side.
Hope it's still in one piece tomorrow morning!
OK Mel, I like the girl's room better, GREAT colors, Now just a few pictures. LOL Susan
ReplyDeleteWell at least you know she likes it !!! Tell Pat you NEED the pictures of ya'll's first child, also Miss Mophie needs hers taken too. Mama Mo needs some picture to hang of her grandchildren
ReplyDelete