Why is Elle smiling??
She got a new room today!!!!!
She technically still fit in her old room, but couldn't sit all of the way up. Her head would be bent down and her hair would stick through the cracks. So since she sometimes spends 5+ hours in there, we decided to get her a bigger 'room'.
See!!! We both fit!!!
So it is warming up a little here in STL. But - not gonna lie - I am ready to skip right over March. Pat is in the Cardiac ICU and it is crazy busy. I feel so bad for him! The most I can help out is feeding him and making coffee for the morning. He gets up at 4:30 in the morning to be in the ICU for rounds, etc. and then usually makes it home around 6:40. Miserable. But never once does he complain. He just keeps on going. I really don't know how he does it. He was oncall last weekend and will be this Sat/Sat night. Finally he gets to come home Sunday morning - sleeps all day - then starts it all over again on Monday. So much for an off day! I know he is exhausted so say a little prayer for him...5 days down...26 more to go!
OK Mel, so glad you update Elle's blog. Her new room is nice, but could use some decorating.LOL Susan
ReplyDelete