3.10.2010

no more bragging...

This is a well loved Rainbow flip flop owned by Patrick.
This is the face of a guilty dog.
Aaaand this is the well loved Rainbow flip flop's other half...

Our little hairy angel may jump on people constantly, carry our belongings around in her mouth, and may or may not destroy entire rugs. The one and only thing I could brag about was "Well, at least she never destroys our clothes and shoes..."
Thank you Elle. Now I have nothing nice to say about your behavior ;)

BUT...I think I discovered that it all started last night. You see - Elle was carrying Pat's t-shirt around. He was like "Oh, so you want my shirt? Well...okay!" and then proceeded to put it on her. (it was pretty funny...)
Here's the angel in the t-shirt...and notice the shoes on her dad

What do you think she is staring at in this picture??? I think she was plotting to destroy the shoes since her Daddy tortured her in the "human" clothes.

New Rainbow sandals are being shipped our way as we speak. I haven't exactly told him what she did just yet. She better be extra nice to him when he gets home today!

2 comments:

  1. Mel, tell Pat it's only flip flops, and she really looks GOD in red. LOL Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am sure the shirt may be the next thing to go...we will see!

    ReplyDelete