This week was Patrick's week of night shift in the CICU. It also happened that I had about 6 days off in a row. I decided it would be in Pat's best interest if I threw Elle in the car and the 2 of us went on a road trip to Birmingham. We made it there and back safely and had so much fun on our mini vacation!
Does your dog drink Starbuck's water??? Well, mine doesn't either. But I was a terrible mommy and forgot to bring her any water on the trip, so she got a Venti water with no ice on our trip to Birmingham. Ha.
When I got home we went to Davenport's for dinner because I had been craving it like crazy!
It was the night before Courtney's birthday so some friends from work, my sister and I surprised her at Innisfree after they got off work. It was so sneaky - aaaand I didn't bring my camera...
Then we had a spend the night party at Mom and Dad's house
and this is what I found Sunday morning...
It's a Patrick in a cage!! He must've thought Elle's room looked cozy.
And MC joined him
Elle finally befriended Wimbley. He's not the biggest fan of sharing and playing with new doggies, but I think Elle finally broke through to him.
Playing tug of war..

Alice in Wonderland in 3-D!
I was so excited to make a stop by Children's to see everyone. The few days we were there went by so quickly but I was glad to visit friends and family...even if 80% of them were sick with snotty noses, fevers, coughs ;)
I'm glad you had fun, but I missed y'all. I may not have had time to see you much, but I still was lonely.
ReplyDeletei hate that i missed you!!!! wish we could've hung out while you were in town. i drove past brookwood to wildwood today & thought about you & ashley when i passed the road to the old apartment. made me a little sad.
ReplyDelete