Today we visited Art Hill for some sledding! It was Court and Elle's first time. We actually stayed quite warm with all of our layers on. Here are some pictures from the fun...
This one is actually from the end of our sledding. Elle had gone down the hill at least 3 times at this point. Pat and I were going to sled one more time and she jumped on. Everytime someone went down without her she would whine at the top of the hill.
First trip down the hill!
Patrick and Elle are ready to go....and then...
they bust it
{by the way, the people Pat is talking to at the bottom of the hill asked if Elle was a service dog because she did so good and was all calm...HAHAHAHAHAAA}
...and then they ran alllll the way back up the hill.
This was the best picture of the day!! {taken by court}
I tried sledding with Elle. I was nervous her little legs where gonna get caught under the sled, but she curled right up in my lap!
Poor Courtney had Elle waiting at the top on our last trip, and she decided to take off running down towards us. Court got pulled down the hill - and it really is a looong way back up!
We met this Newfoundland who was pulling around this girl - he was so big and fluffy!
Mel I love to read your blog, just to see what Elle, is up to. She is Beautiful, keep us posted. Susan Moore
ReplyDeletesusan!! so glad to hear from you and I am glad Elle keeps you entertained - you can have her if you want ;)
ReplyDelete