1.06.2010

Noodles

First of all...it is real cold here. Just thought you should know...
Second, I have a prize for you in this post.

So my friend Stephanie came over today so we could make her Grandma's noodles!!! How fun is that? It was a bit labor intensive but I am sure well worth it in the end. My noodles are still drying on the counter right now, but here's Steph with the {almost} finished product!

Now
for
the
surprise....



You get 2 guesses as to what this is...






Another hint...





IT'S A SOPHIE MOPHIE!!



Look at my first born!! Isn't she just precious?

Now, you may think this is cruel of me. If you happen to know Miss Mophie you would understand it much much better. See, she is a bit of a spit fire. Spit - meaning she'll hiss and fuss at you; fire - for the pain you feel when her claws rip open your skin. As a matter of fact, her old vet in Birmingham said when she was shaved she has '666' tattooed on the back of her neck. Therefore my long haired daughter cannot be brushed to control the matting of her silky beautiful hair. Today she went to the...'salon'...and has a new do. Now it's no Mophiehawk - but she is wearing a very expensive pair of grey Uggs again. And the tail....honestly, I have no words. I guess it was just a special surprise from the groomer? Not real sure...
BUT - really, I think she feels so much better without all of that hair matted against her skin, pulling and pinching. She is sitting in my lap just purring away right this minute {which hasn't happened in quite some time}. Some of you may say it's because she's a bit chilly. I, on the other hand, will choose to think otherwise.

2 comments:

  1. i love a sophie mophie! So great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this cracks me up! I showed Joe her picture and said, "look Joe! is that a kitty cat?!?" and he said "no!"
    i think sophie is beautiful! i dig the hair cut. fashion statement for sure!

    ReplyDelete