No, I am not blue about my birthday - though I do actually feel older this year. I wasn't thrilled about turning 25 last year because I have some strange dislike of odd numbers. But...26. I mean, up until 25 you're in your "young" 20's and then 25 is officially mid-20's. So does that make 26 "old" 20's!? Anyway..
I had a wonderful birthday. We shopped, had dinner at a Tapas restaurant (not topless mom. haha) and then I got to open presents!
Me and my wonderful hubby before dinner
and got THESE from Patrick! He is a wonderful gift giver...
I mean, who doesn't love David Yurman?!!!
AND he did it all by himself

It's Courtney's last night here and we spent it at the Blue's game. It was my first hockey game here in St Louis. We were a little late getting there and happened to see a fight break out on TV before we left. They scored 3 goals before we got there and one after we left. Somehow we missed all of the important stuff but still had a great time!
Elle got some cuddling in with Auntie before she goes back to Birmingham
...and watched some TV. Seriously. This dog loves TV...
Then realized she was caught when the flash went off on my camera
Well, the snow is melting...and getting nasty and slushy, but it sure is nice to hear that it will be in the 40's tomorrow!!!! I am busting out my shorts and t shirts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment