1.19.2010

not so sure...

Today Elle and I visited Happy Tails before her upcoming spend the night party there. I read some reviews on it, it was 50/50 of people liking and disliking their animals stay there. Overall I wasn't so sure about the place, the owner (when I met him he was a little abrasive, kinda hard to read), etc. BUT...it is open 24 hours which means we can pick her up at any time of the day/night. SO..why is she getting boarded for the upcoming weekend you may ask??!
Because Pat and I are going to...



New Orleans!
I cannot believe we have been married (almost) ONE YEAR! My how time flies when you're having fun ;)
It has been an incredible year. A few tears at first(haha...or maybe a TON of tears if you ask Patrick), but now we are all settled and I couldn't be happier!
We decided to take a quick trip for our anniversary. We are both free from prison - some of you may call it a hospital - and are leaving Friday night and coming home Sunday night. New Orleans was cheaper to fly to, warmer than New York, and a place where we can walk around instead of needing a car. Aaand not to forget yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment