Had to do a little scraping this morning.
Then Elle and I went to the dog park. She really does love the snow. She acts a fool when she is out in it. The dog park snow hadn't been touch prior to our visit..when we left, the fluffy snow was destroyed. She sniffed out a ball and then used her feet and nose to tunnel it all over the park. It was very entertaining for her and for me too! I decided it was time to leave when I looked at her poor little feet that had snow impacted between all of her toes. On our quick walk back to the car {yes. we drove. it was too cold to walk and then stand while she played} she started lifting up one of her back legs, then just plopped down in the snow, all curled up. I felt so bad for her. Soooooo...I carried her. Which wasn't for very long because she's kinda a big girl. She got her feet soaked in a warm bath to melt it all, now she's back to her crazy self again!
Poor Girl! Mommy needs to buy her some boots!
ReplyDelete