10.04.2009

FALL

Fall is here! It has been very cold this weekend in STL - like freeeeeezing. At night it's around 50ish. I told Pat that there is no difference between 20degrees and 50degrees...its all pure misery to me!
Court has been here since Tuesday and I am loving some company! Due to the chilly weather, I have gotten into my festive decorating mode. Now...it can get a little out of hand, I do LOVE to decorate for seasons and holidays. Court and I found a baby pumpkin to go with the big pumpkin Pat gave me last year. Here they are! 
...ps. there is a surprise picture at the end.
K...here it is. So there is the big baby, Elle in the bottom. Then, see that grey blob on the table.......?
It's bobble-head Sophie!!!!  She got her hair did and when I came home from work and saw her, I DIED. They left tons of head/mane hair and her head is huge compared to her teeny tiny body. No Uggs this time though. Just a huge head.


1 comment:

  1. Your cat looks hiliarious! I have laughed about her all day! Elle is getting so big. She's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete