
Just kidding. But I am now 150% there will be no children in our lives in the near future. Last night when Patrick got home, we took Elle to eat at the Boathouse in Forest Park. It's such a fun place to go. There is a lot of outside seating, everyone brings their dogs and sits out by the lake. Of course Elle got more than enough attention. She slept between Pat's feet during dinner, so cute. After dinner she decided to chew through the computer charger and bite a hole in my shirt. Sleeping in the crate on night 2 was not as successful as night 1. The dear little rascal decided to poop in her crate around 4am - Pat was still awake working on a presentation - and I had happened to get up to check on him. That little stinker. So far so good today though - no accidents!! She was a big girl and had her first vet visit here in St Louis today, then we went to the Pet Store to get her some new treats. Now we're just waiting for her daddy to get home so we can go play in the park! I need her exhausted so she'll actually sleep tonight.
This is the Boathouse - always crowded

Here is the pooped puppy (and obviously I was knocked out too).
OMG! So cute!
ReplyDeletethe picture of a new parent..exhausted!!dog or child..no difference at all!!!
ReplyDelete