7.22.2009

ELOISE "ELLE" BRODERICK

She's Here!!!
After a long debate, this is Eloise! She will go by Elle. That was the compromise name :)
She is a 9 week old Golden Retriever - cutest dog in the world.  Pat and I drove an hour and a half to Montgomery City, MO last night. We got home around 11:00. By the way, I have the best husband - he had been up alllll day, had already travelled another hour and  a half to and from an out of town clinic, then came home and took me to get the puppy. I know he was pooped out last night - maybe he can play with Elle some more today - she misses him!
Sophie isn't too sure about her yet. We're making progress...I think. 
So, she apparently loves hair? I am wearing a pony tail today to keep my hair away from her  because she will grab your hair, chew on it, and pull it. There is a picture of her doing that to Pat...I couldn't stop laughing.
Elle got a bath today and I was soaked, but she smells yummy now! She's only had 1 accident on the carpet, and one in her kennel last night. Otherwise she's pottied outside all day. Already such a big girl! 









A quick video - Sophie is stalking Elle


6 comments:

  1. It's so much fun being a gandma..love you, MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and Aunt Gail approve! THE CUTEST PUPPY EVER!!!! With the custest siter (Sophie) ever. Hope to see ya soon!

    Mary Lauren and Aunt Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. well - after last night - you can have her! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a liar !!! I'm sure you would miss her in about 1/2 second and be running behind anyone who took her !

    Don't worry Elle....grandma loves you

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's adorable!! And yes Carrie did get cut on the same foot on New Years! Her poor foot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww! Adorable! I have a Golden named Crimson. I can tell you these are THE BEST DOGS IN THE WORLD! (although the chewing doesn't get much better.) These pics make me want another puppy!

    P.S. I found your blog through Miranda's. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete