We stole Mom's car and drove from B'ham to Savannah to see the Brodericks. Alison, Michael, and the girls were out of town - I was so sad to miss them! We haven't seen the twins since the wedding - and they're getting so big! Here is one of the latest pictures Alison sent us. Adorable.

We had so much fun in Savannah. We got in a little late on Friday night, but spent the day on the water on Saturday. Pat's dad got a new boat - it's so nice! David and Charles came over to hang out with Pat - I tagged along of course. Apparently we broke it in as far as skiing, tubing, and wakeboarding goes (and actually for real broke it - the ski pole got bent and stuck somehow). We had crab for dinner - I wish I had some pictures of us all picking crab - it was so good though!
This is our Captain for the day
Patrick and David
Pat about to ski
The Bromance. This is Pat and Charles. David always jokes that they have a bromance going on. I believe it.
On our way out to say we went into the ocean - it was super choppy and Charles and I were in the front of the boat taking a beating. We figured out that maybe we could save ourselves from more pain if we moved to the back - it worked.
There are endless stories of Charles and all of the crazy stuff he has done. But - I got to witness one. So it was about 6:30 and we decided to head back in. Charles was in the water after wakeboarding and convinced us to "pull him back home". So he grabbed the rope, rolled over onto his back, and off we went!
Needless to say, he wasn't getting much air so he let go after a little bit. He looked like a submarine. Always entertaining to be around.
Here we are...back in St. Louis and waiting on the metro to take us home from the airport! It ended up being pretty packed by the time we got to our stop because everyone was taking it to the All Star game.
I'm jealous....Savannah looked like soooo much fun ! MOM
ReplyDelete