I feel like lately there have been SO many different things going on at once that I have completely lost my mind. Maybe that's nothing new...
This is late, but must be shared! Patrick was interviewed about a patient on the local news several weeks ago (or months!?! I don't even know anymore - life is flying by!) - here is his T.V. debut!
Next...
did I post this already? I am honestly not sure, but here it is again if I did -
We went to Birmingham this past weekend for Amy and Wesley's wedding. They got married in Marion, Alabama on a farm and it was beautiful! Both Pat and I took some pictures (with our phones....slackers - we never have a real camera with us) and love the hipstamatic app if you can't tell.
the "children" in the back of the car
There are a LOT of these pictures of rural Alabama...
I was the on the road photographer so my sister can have some new things to draw for art shows
Stephen couldn't come along for the fun because he was holding down the fort at an art show for my sister. I am secretly okay with the fact he wasn't there because he made me a loaf of homemade bread!!!
De.licious.







Looks like you had a great time. I love these photos. Your sister can paint one for me!
ReplyDelete