I am still sticking to the fact that I have not been an 'out of control pregnant emotional crazy chick' (so far) - though we have had many emotions around the past few weeks!!
Lets start with Peter Cottontail. As you may have noticed - we have no Peter updates. That's all I have to say about that...and that many many tears were shed (from me, of course)
Here is a picture of me. The first word that comes to mind when trying to describe my facial expression is disgust.
Why the face??
Because Patrick and I were venturing into Babies R Us for the first time. I had this overwhelming fear of going into that store!! I sat for 10 minutes -fo real- with my seat belt on, car turned off, staring in disgust, making observations of all of the people coming and going, asking Pat over and over if something is wrong with me considering my strong aversion to going into a store to register for baby stuff. Needless to say, 4 hours later (3 of which were spent with Alison on the phone, getting expert advice ;) ) we are registered...and most of all - I SURVIVED!!!! Of course Patrick was his normal laid back self about it all and handled my fear perfectly - lucky me! Not so lucky him...
(he took this picture without me knowing - this really is the facial expression that I had for a good 10 minutes)
Hair cut style #452 for cats!!
The fresh and freeing summer 'cut'
Fab tail, Miss Mophie.
And then we almost died.
At a Cardinal's game.
With good friends.
And an all you can eat buffet and all you can drink beer (or coke for SOME of us).
A terrible storm ripped through St Louis while we were at the game, but we hunkered down at a table, held onto our plates and cups (literally) and watched the storm attack the stadium. That is until HUGE hail started smacking into us and chairs started blowing towards us...then we decided to huddle together for safety.
We survived - see!?
Funny...
Bunny B!!! haha...
And exciting!!!
We bought nursery bedding! I got over my fear of all things baby after our registering extravaganza and took the plunge into bedding!
It's Pottery Barn Sweet Little Lambies....and LOVE it.
Random...
Eloise got a bed!!!!
We decided maybe, just maybe, she was ready for a bed. Let's place bets on how long it survives!!
Last but by far not least...
Pat is SO excited about his new St Patty's day attire!!!!
They are fabulous...
No comments:
Post a Comment